Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Secret Garden Photography

Just thought I'd share some pictures I took last weekend with Anna. We wandered the UVA area trying to capture images for the rear projected backgrounds to be used in Gorilla Theater Productions' late April youth production of The Secret Garden. At this point I can't say which of the dozens of photos taken will be used but I'm pretty sure it will include at least some of the following:







There's some photo shopping to be done, but that's Anna's department. Like I said, who knows what will be cut, and this isn't all of them. Photo's that are too angled, too closeup, or otherwise fail to establish a level background and scale with the stage may be used in transitional montages. Or she might go expressionistic. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment