Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello.

Greetings and welcome to my brand spanking new blog! It's been awhile since I've blogged and much has changed since I started. I expect it's going to take me a little while to get used to everything again so please be patient with me as I fumble about.

The purpose of this blog is primarily to build off of my YouTube page, where for the last few months I have been publishing experimental videos and music that I've created using Garage Band. I may occasionally post Vlogs here as well, and the rare article, but primarily the purpose of this blog will be to promote and share my art as well as my contributions to past and future theater collaborations with my wife Anna Lien and Gorilla Theater Productions, and anyone else along the way.

I.e., welcome to my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment