Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sneek Peek at GTPs Macbeth Score

Greetings and Happy New Year! As things start to slow down from the holidays they only seem to be speeding up with Gorilla Theater Productions of Charlottesville with our up coming production of William Shakespeare's Macbeth.

As I've noted before, I'm working on the score for the project. So, here's a little peek at what I've been working on!


I've put together about fifteen tracks for Anna to work with and am still adding a few finishing touches. Several of the tracks, as demonstrated by "Come, Thick Night" are fairly ambient, intended to be played low during scenes. Still others are quite musical. The piece for the closing battle, is going to be particularly insane, but I'm saving that one for the audience. Depending on how everything is integrated, this should easily prove to be largest musical presence I've had in one of her shows.

I've also finished shooting and editing the video for our Kickstarter promo which should be up shortly and the official trailer is on the way! (Hopefully it will be shot today at rehearsal.)

For more info, as always check out GTP's blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment